Lifezone Metals Announces Publication of H1 2023 Financial Results and Shareholder Letter
Lifezone Metals Announces Release Date for its H1 2023 Financial Results and Shareholder Letter
A modern metals company
As a critical supply chain solution for high quality greener metals to support the global energy transition, Lifezone Metals intends to leverage a large, high-grade resource, cleaner processing technology and technical production expertise.
Our products have the potential to provide:
- A long-term supply of metals critical to the green energy transition
- A “green premium” due to reduced emissions
- Lower energy consumption and emissions compared to traditional smelting and refining
- Lower costs of production
Nickel is essential to supporting the global battery revolution. This critical supply chain is under pressure from surging demand and poor investment in new, cleaner supply.
As the world goes electric, the opportunity for producers of low-carbon intensity metals is enormous.
EV battery market demand will increase by a factor of 8 by 20301
Global EV sales per annum by 20302
gigafactories planned globally3
2. Bespoke Nickel Market Outlook for Lifezone Limited, a product of Wood Mackenzie, September 2022.
3. Source: Benchmark Mineral Intelligence
What we do
Lifezone Metals consolidates two interconnected companies: Kabanga Nickel and Lifezone Sustainable Technology.
Products & markets
Our products will support the long-term sustainable growth of the battery and energy transition metals markets.
Making better choices for our partners, people, their communities and environment means rights, responsibilities and inclusion will always govern our decisions, and how we grow as a company.